This role is aimed at applicants with prior SFX experience. Applicants should be confident and enthusiastic with eager to grow as a technician and as part of the Stage FX team.
As an SFX Technician, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and testing equipment using the equipment allocated to the job via Stage FX’s booking system.
- Installing, programming, operating and de-rigging SFX.
- Learning and following the HSE standards of the Middle East
- Work with colleagues on planning the best way to achieve the required effect.
- Set up a workshop to build and test effects.
- Create the effects, using various tools and techniques.
- Carry out tests and maintenance checks to ensure the effects will work correctly during the events.
- Oversee the operation of the effects as and when needed.