Looking for a senior lighting engineer who will be part of the Lighting department, the primary role of the Senior Lighting Engineer is to assist the department leads in developing a consistently high standard of delivery across the diverse range of projects that we deliver. Developing and delivering solutions in exciting and challenging environments and against tight deadlines, our Senior Engineers drive the onsite teams to ensure excellence is achieved in all aspects of delivery.
- Minimum 5+ year’s previous experience in a similar role with a good understanding of the industry.
- Experience working on large scale events in both concert and corporate environments.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
- CAD, WYSIWYG and Vectorworks are an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of all aspects of current lighting technology.
- Knowledge of lighting system configuration including patching and console operation.
- Good knowledge of power, distribution and loads.
- Demonstrable and competent ability to working at height.
- Ability to perform on-site troubleshooting, fault-finding and maintenance of equipment.
- Must display a positive attitude both in the warehouse and on-site.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Capable of working to deadlines.
A good understanding of:
- Electrical safety at work
- PAT testing
- Safe working practices