- Must be Arabic speaker
- Must have driving license
- UAE/KSA Experience in sales is an advantage
- Experience in Events Production industry is an advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cold calling prospective clients, schedule meetings with them to collaborate on projects.
- Connect clients with senior management if required, for discussing long term partnerships.
- Coordinate with the design team and submit designs to clients when required.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients.
- Tracks sales data, ensure targets are met and report to management
- Analyses trends, data, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve sales performance
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
- Updates job knowledge by participating in industry networking events; reading professional publications; and maintaining personal networks in industry.
- Liaise with the production and presales team to provide client quotes
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close the deal
- Assist the team members by accompanying them for their meetings and helping them to achieve their targets as and when required by the team.
- To be present in the event site and manage the client.
- Extending full support to the management for execution of events, sales administration, and training.