- To manage assigned projects completely.
- To give technical assistance to sales staff.
- Attending technical meetings, site inspections, etc.
- Attend relevant demos, trainings and seminars when required.
- Read and edit CAD design & other software related to Audio.
- Planning for events, including but not limited to lighting plots, rigging plots, power plan, wiring layouts, safety etc.
- Liaison with show callers, clients and project managers to ensure smooth running of events.
- Keep abreast with the latest in event technology and practices.
- Enhance quality of jobs and add value to service provided by SLS Production.
- To train the team members
- To carry out any other job-related works as directed by the Management.
- Technical degree in Sound/Audio
- Over 2 years of experience working in a similar role
- Experience in event technology