- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Provide customers with quotations; in liaise with the management
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close the deal
- Assist the team members by accompanying for their meetings and helping them to achieve their targets; when required by the management.
- To be present in the event site and assist the production team
- Extending full supports to the management for execution of the job as and when required by the management
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in marketing or Business Administration.
- Strong communication, presentability, marketing skills
- Over 5 years of experience working in a similar role
- Advertising, sales, promotion, public relations, marketing research and brand management