Job Description: Require at least 3-5 years of experience
The main accountabilities are:
- Handling social media channels of SLS Production.
- Coordinating and collecting content from the onsite team for timely distribution of content on social media.
- Managing content creation and SEO for the website.
- Managing marketing communications with media and magazines for maximum branding of the company.
- Supervising the website maintenance.
- Generating required marketing and branding materials for the company.
- Helping the sales team capture and gather media content from projects executed.
- Documenting process of the marketing department.
- Assisting CEO & COO with operational works.
- Extending support to the operations team and HODs if required for vendor communications and stock documentation respectively.
- Create and maintain graphics standards, business cards, email templates, and other branding assets.
- Manage media content, pictures, and videos and ensure content is taken, kept up to date, and created for events and websites.
- Source and manage gift items for trade shows, conferences, exhibitions, and client relations.
- Assisting the management team to follow up on directives and report on progress.
- Maintain client database, assist in creating process maps, and ensure quality standards are adhered to.
- Assist in company team building and internal events.
- Create brand image and identity for SLS.