- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Preparation of financial statements and management reports
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
- Masters in Commerce/Finance
- CA would be a plus.
- 8-10 years of experience as a Financial Manager or Financial Analyst.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.