A Lighting Engineer will be responsible for planning and executing a job on site.
- To manage assigned projects completely.
- To give technical assistance to sales staff
- Attending technical meetings, site inspections, etc.
- To carry out any other job-related works as directed by the line manager.
- Read and edit CAD design, or at least Sketchup drawings.
- Planning for events. Including but not limited to lighting plots, rigging plots, power plan, wiring layouts, safety etc.
- Enhance quality of jobs and add value to services provided by SLS Production
- Liaison with clients and show production managers, clients and project managers to ensure smooth running of events
- Keep abreast with the latest in event technology and practices
- Attend relevant demos, trainings and seminars when required
- With minimum 5 years work experience