Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining equipment to “like new” standards and making sure every prep we send out of the door is clean and complete.
- When working on site, leading the team in the setup to make the event as high class and professional as possible, this includes but is not limited to cable management, rigging, following sound design paperwork, working with other departments to streamline efficiency.
- When needed, operate shows to a high standard, and to keep up to date with equipment SLS purchase and own, and to have a sound knowledge of all equipment in the Audio department.
- Stream ling the way the warehouse works, bringing in effective and efficient ways to improve the prepping process, and to guide staff to work in the same way.
- Training other members of the SLS Audio team in correct practices in rigging, set up and prep. Safety and efficiency are key.
- Supporting in design and job quotation and to submit kit lists for jobs allocated to you by the HOD.
- Often you will be the senior on site so you will be expected to be Client facing and professional at all times on site, and be that go to guy the client needs from the audio department.
- To make every effort to integrate yourself into the team and to be a team player in the SLS family.
- With minimum 5 years work experience